Tuesday, November 17
10:45 a.m. EST Welcoming Remarks
11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Session 1: Fireside Chat
11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. EST Session 2: Growing pains: Preparing cargo airports for the future (Panel with breakouts featuring session speakers)
- How do airports handle operational pressures related to the pandemic and other logistical challenges?
- An overview of the scale and impact of the longer-term capacity crunch, slot limitations and noise restrictions
- Where to invest: Digital innovation vs. physical infrastructure improvements
12:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST Midday Break
- Opportunity for 1:1 meetings with attendees, Sponsors
- Participate in sponsored breakout sessions
- Visit our Sponsors & Exhibitors at their virtual booths
2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST Session 3: Drones at the airport: Innovation and the coronavirus pandemic (Presentation)
- Drone evolution and usage through pandemic
- Overcoming technical limitations
- Reduced regulatory roadblocks to accommodate social distancing requirements
- Regional implications and missions
3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. EST Session 4: Airport design: How to build a more cargo-friendly airport (Presentation)
- Investing in flexible infrastructure for maximum utilization
- Design trends with COVID considerations
- Express vs belly cargo design dynamics
- Greg Russell, Vice President of Investments & Development, Aeroterm
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST Session 5: Pulse of the market: Dynamic poll session on market trends and conditions to give attendees immediate industry insights
In this interactive session, attendees will take part in a series of live polls to gauge the state of the cargo airports industry through the eyes of fellow industry executives. Results will be presented in real time, with expert commentary from an industry executive.
4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. EST Session 6: Safety strategies: Best practices for essential airport worker safety (Panel)
- How are airports managing quarantines for arriving flight crews?
- Are current regulations helping or hindering, and what regulatory support is needed?
- What strategies successfully ensure worker safety?
- What innovations and lessons learned will continue post-pandemic?