Wednesday, November 18
10:50 a.m. EST Welcoming Remarks
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. EST Session 5: Removing barriers to e-commerce & express (Panel with Breakouts)
- The e-commerce revolution and implications for airports of all sizes
- Positioning airports as potential e-commerce gateways
- The effect of increasing political uncertainty and protectionism on cross-border logistics
- Best practices for organizing customs clearance and security
12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. EST Midday Break
- Opportunity for 1:1 meetings with attendees, Sponsors
- Participate in sponsored breakout sessions
- Visit our Sponsors & Exhibitors at their virtual booths
12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. EST Session 6: Defining the cargo airport value proposition (Presentation)
- Leveraging geography and local industry to build a case for success
- Are all airports cargo airports as a result of the pandemic?
- Matching airport infrastructure to potential volumes
- The role of regional airports versus global hubs
12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST Session 7: Airport design: How to build a more cargo-friendly airport (Presentation)
- Investing in flexible infrastructure for maximum utilization
- Design trends with COVID considerations
- Express vs belly cargo design dynamics
- Greg Russell, Vice President of Investments & Development, Aeroterm
1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST Session 8: Safety strategies: Best practices for essential airport worker safety (Panel)
- How are airports managing quarantines for arriving flight crews?
- Are current regulations helping or hindering, and what regulatory support is needed?
- What strategies successfully ensure worker safety?
- What innovations and lessons learned will continue post-pandemic?